Thursday, May 1, 2008

I finally caved!

As mentioned in my previous post, I have been traveling a lot lately. My current job takes me on the road at least once a month, if not more. It's always good to get out of the office and to go somewhere new for a different perspective on things.

My most recent trip to San Francisco had me taking the red eye back to Detroit. The flight is more than four hours long, and I was already tired even before boarding. I decided to make a purchase that I had resisted until now. But enough people swore by these funny looking pillows, and so I finally caved.



My impressions:

Definitely better than any pillow you can scrounge up from the overhead bins. But still not the paradise I was hoping for. Without a doubt it is the best thing I have tried yet for cushioning my head on plane rides. Still, after all the raving I have heard, I thought it would be the best thing since sliced bread. I wouldn't go that far, but then again I have never tried one of these puppies on an international flight. So the verdict is still out!

Anyone else tried these things?

1 comment:

CarrieH said...

No, but I have always wanted to...I think I will try it out next week when I go to Vegas. I am sure it is a better solution that sleeping with your head at a 90 degree angle.